Wow! I think this is the first time I’ve been able to say “2nd annual”. I like the way it sounds 🙂
Jessi and I have both been on breaks from our blogs (hers was a much better reason…she bought a house!), but we’re back now and ready to celebrate with the 2nd Annual Beat the Heat Readathon! We had a such great turnout last year, and I’m hoping we’ll surpass that this year!
One major change from last year: we’d love to have other bloggers host mini-challenges. We’d like at least three if possible. Please email Reanna (phantasmicreads AT gmail.com) if you’re interested in helping out!
- The Beat the Heat Readathon runs from August 11th to September 1st. What does this readathon entail, you ask? Well, read as much or as little as you want – the main point is to READ! You set your own goal, and for three weeks you read as many books as you can/want to reach your goal!
- There will be mini-challenges throughout the Readathon for participants, along with a grand prize giveaway at the end!
- Sign up here at Phantasmic Reads or Novel Heartbeat. You may join whenever you like, but to be eligible for our grand prize giveaway, you must sign up by August 24th.
- To join, all you have to do is make a sign-up post – even if it’s just a “Let’s do this!” thing – and add your post URL to the linky below! You can put your goals and progress (will be required for the final giveaway) in your sign-up post, or you can make it separate. Totally up to you! (You are welcome to use the template we provide as well.)
- In order to enter for the grand prize, you must have a post to keep track of your progress so we can see that you participated.
Feel free to grab a button! Once again, Jessi gets full credit for these beauties. I have the artistic talent of a turnip 😉
Let’s see those links!